You'll Ever Need
John E. Lee IV
John E. Lee graduated in 2009 from Southern Illinois University School of Law in Carbondale, Illinois. He has been a practicing attorney since 2009 and began as an Assistant Public Defender in St. Clair County. Most recently, Mr. Lee was a partner at Aubuchon & Lee in Belleville, where his primary focus was criminal law, family law and personal injury law.
Mr. Lee is a member of the St. Clair County Bar Association, and the East St. Louis Bar Association.
Current Employment Position
- Aubuchon & Lee in Belleville, Partner
- St. Clair County Public Defender's Office, Assistant Public Defender
- Personal Injury
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, Carbondale, Illinois
- J.D. - 2009
- Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Major: Political Science
- St. Clair County Bar Association, Member
- East St. Louis Bar Association, Member